Friday, June 5, 2009

My first ever Blog (I hope some one reads them)

What a great day at KDEC on Friday. It is always great to spend time with all the RTD. I hope that you all got good ideas from my session on the Web 2.0 technologies? I thought that Barry raised an interesting point when he said that he hadn't seen Wayne in the time he had been there. I know that I had met Wayne a couple of times and knew who he was as with Margaret but not really well, but assumed that those who work out of KDEC would have been in regular contact! Interesting indeed. I did wonder though how many RTD wander up to and in and around the base apart from the offices where they are based. What is obvious is the need for more RTD vs Core School Staff contact.

The Waibop team had a great social time on the Thursday evening and this sort of time is essential to the smooth functinoning of the facility

No comments:

Post a Comment