Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Bloody viruses

My lap top has a virus! My son who is in IT says it's a nasty one in fact one of the worst!! Don't ask me how I come to have it because I don't know. The first thing that happened was that I could suddenly no longer open pdf files using adobe reader, then I was having to boot up 3 or 4 times before the thing would operate. So now it is on its way to Auckland and I am about to resume the foetal position on the floor! There has been lots of rain in this pat of the world today.

I had a great educational experience today utilsing the old adage about two heads being better. I work with two relatively new students at Whakamaru School. I approached the Ministry for advice and assistance from the SLT. Heather was great as she assessed both students and together we formulated some language goals. This was a great example of collaborative working as these students are not on her case-load, however I am now able to take the programme to the Teacher aide and to the homes for back up. We will make more of a difference together!

No comments:

Post a Comment